INTIMATE TATTOO OF THE ETERNAL “STARLETS” BY CHRISTINA RICHCHI
Exchanged the fourth dozen “girl”, which can not get out of the image of the main “starlet” of Hollywood, a miniature beauty with big blue eyes, endearing with her romantic image and impeccable style. We are talking about the “forever young” Christina Ricci, well known for such roles as The Addams Family, Sleepy Hollow, and Monster.
The famous actress was born not at all in the acting family of a lawyer and realtor on February 12, 1980 in Santa Monica (a suburb of Los Angeles, USA). While still a little girl, Christina in every possible way parodied her father, who “worked as a” private “psychotherapist at home. After the divorce of her parents, Christina became a New Jersey resident at age 13.
But these family changes did not affect the acting career of the actress, who began to act in films successfully since she was 9 years old (the first role in the movie “Mermaids” with Cher). But, of course, Christine’s stellar success was brought by the role of Wendy Addams in the comedies The Addams Family (1991), The Addams Family Values (1993) and the role of Kat in the Casper family film (1995).
Among the first adult roles of Christina Ricci – “Ice Wind” (1997), “Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas” (1998) and “The Man Who Cried” (2000). Tim Barton’s mystical film “Sleepy Hollow” (1999) finally convinced all critics that Christine had long outgrown the role of a little cute girl and was ready to conquer the “adult” Hollywood.
Recent actress roles include both independent projects and commercial films, including Monster (2003), Penelope (2006) and Black Snake Moan (2006).
Despite the fact that Christina became one of the most successful examples of “children’s celebrities”, she still had to go through difficult trials – severe anorexia and nervous disorders. The actress portrayed this state perfectly in the film “The Prozac Nation” (2001), which also became Ricci’s first film as a producer.
Christina Ricci’s intimate tattoos in every way
Already in adulthood, after 30 years of life, the actress managed to overcome all the complexes associated with her appearance and now calls her bright personality her main advantage. The strong character of the actress and her unusual life are partly our expressions in the original and personal tattoos, of which there are 8 pieces, and it seems that this number will soon be replenished with a new tattoo. So, Christina’s tattoos in chronological order:
1. The first tattoo of Ricci was spotted by the paparazzi in 2003, at the Venice Festival, where Cristina waved a friendly hand to her fans, flaunting a fairy fairy tattoo on her right wrist. Some fans stubbornly claim that this is an elf, not a fairy, but the actress has repeatedly called this creature a fairy. Obviously, she knows better what is depicted on her body.
2. A year later, in 2004, Ricci made a more intimate tattoo depicting a modest bird – a sparrow – on her right chest. The fans managed to see this tattoo well only in frank scenes in the movie “The Groan of the Black Snake”.
3. In the same 2004, Kristina showed everyone a new tattoo on her left ankle – a pretty little mermaid, something similar to an actress (a reference to her first movie work).
4. As it turned out in 2006, back in 2001, the famous tattoo artist Thomas Lokhar depicted a bunch of flowering peas on the actress’s lower back, but Christina spoke about this tattoo only five years later.
5. Ricci is a fan of the popular series of books for children “The Chronicles of Narnia.” Therefore, one of the main characters flaunts on her right shoulder blade – the wise lion Aslan, or rather his head.
6. It is also obvious that Christine’s love extends not only to fabulous animals, but also to pets. So, in honor of her dead dog, who was her friend for many years, the actress made a tattoo as a keepsake – the inscription “Jack” is visible on her right thigh. That was the name of the dog sentimental celebrity.
7. After the paparazzi photographed the actress on the beach, it became known that below the navel Christina has another curious and clearly personal tattoo – her arms folded in supplication. Immediately rumors spread that Ricci had become a religious fanatic. But, according to sources close to the actress, she just “fixed” a previously failed tattoo with a picture of a Gothic bat.
8. A bit depressing, and at the same time philosophical inscription “Move or Bleed” (trans. “Move or bleed”) since 2006, flaunts under the heart of Ricci. At the moment, this is the last tattoo on the body of the actress.
According to the actress, she is not going to stop at the achieved number of tattoos and is ready to continue to trust her talented tattoo artists with her body if she has a significant personal reason for this.