Characteristics of Japanese tatyrivki
1. The worked out difference in comparison with the careful calculation of the good quality of the summer with the New Zealand is very wide.
2. The manifestation of driving motives.
3. Introducing many more small motives, which sometimes cover the large motives and make up for the large amount of the seal.
4. The repetition of more small motives, which would be useful for complicating the reading of the composition.
5. The figurative character of the driving motives, while the same as the motifs of the war, as well as the pictographs of the varied supplies are heterogeneous.
6. Dimming of the majority of motives of a distinctly well-developed decorative circuit; The old ones considered the edges of the comprehension to be the most valuable places and set aside them to do the same for the yokyo-e.
7. Filling the motives with shades of intense saturation, which will protect the friend with the friend.
8. The manifestation of a rich color group. Often there are clearly distinguishable combinations, for example, red and green are complemented with blue, yellow, light and bright.
9. The use of expressive means for the preparation of the means of expression, in particular, has resulted in the passage of the human body. For example, to give a dynamically perceived scene a specific visual effect that emphasizes the movement, we used the knowledge of muscle growth. Such muscles at the same time exert tension and relaxation as they would have given the whole body movement, making it very expressive. Cocki pypok icpolzovalic and ne for podchepkivaniya yumopicticheckix aktsentov in picynkax chto bylo ochen popylyapno in evpopeyckoy tatyipovke y ppectypnikov, a HOW neobxodimye elementy motivov, nappimep in kachectve eyes dpakona or zhe tsentpa tsvetka.
10. The dynamic treatment of some comprehension (for example, the uniformity of the tables) and, at the same time, the static treatment of other (such as a fig, a barn).
11. The design of the details of the majority of the costs and motions before starting to work or copying them with yokyo-e, even though we have to pay a loan on our days; sometimes the composition is the result of cooperation between the tatuvschika and the client.
12. The completion of the compilation by filling in the places on it apart from the pressurized or any signatures that are related to the bindism of the texts.
Intepecnoy ocobennoctyu yaponckoy tatyipovki yavlyaetcya ppimenyaemaya icklyuchitelno zhenckoy polovinoy naceleniya tak nazyvaemaya negativnaya tatyipovka, kotopaya vypolnyalac pocpedctvom vtipaniya in obpazovavshiecya pocle nakalyvaniya panki picovoy pydpy or okici tsinka. Such a type of tatyrivka, in principle irreplaceable, appeared in the form of white motifs only as soon as the alcohol was consumed, after a little boiling over. Such a phrase is called “kakyki-bori”, which means “hidden *”. A separate issue is the subject of the Japanese tatyrivka. It is abundant in various motives, which can be divided into four groups: flora, faina, religious and mythological motives, which are connected with various factors.
Among the provided healthy motives, it is necessary to separate out:
1. On the other hand, there is no need to display a mikado, later – a symbol of stability and decisiveness.
2. Peony – a symbol of riches and yspexa in life.
3. The flower of yakyra, which has a “leaflet, is left out even when it is easy to do, is exactly the same as it is, letting go of life is free”. This is a symbol of good time and lack of life.
4. The maple leaf, which is endless in itself, is similar to the red in European tatyroyke.
To the most popular representatives of the animal world in the following months, be aware of:
– a dragon, a symbolizing power and strength, but a simultaneous unified fire and water, that is, there is a coefficient of advantage.
– kappa, symbolizing the courage, abandonment and standing position.
– tigra is a symbol of sacrifice.
Much attention is paid to many sea and general water motives, dictated by the fact that the daily life of many Japanese is closely connected. This is why in Japanese the Japanese language, often with various water formations, there is a wave of waves, which is used to enrich the background and to open the extract. Sometimes, as some researchers confirm, he dictates a stylistic style in the framework of the Japanese tatami. The leading religious themes were the figures of the secondary Buddhist gods. That affects the most, then in the Japanese tatyrivke it never appeared. In the Japanese tatira, we are also meeting with a number of unrecognized European mythological figures. As some experts confirm, this fact has played its part in limiting the range of Japanese travel to the Kultrypy West. In the Japanese alphabet, there is also a display of numerous numbers of different heroes, saints, smokers and monitors, wardrobes, blackout clothes, etc.