MAGAN TATTOOS DENIZ FOX
The future actress, a sex symbol of the end of the “zero” and just a talented girl Megan Denise Fox was born May 16, 1986 in a small town in Tennessee. Megan owes her unusual appearance to a pedigree in which there are Irish, French and even Native American roots. Parents divorced early, but Megan soon had a stepfather, who moved their family to Florida. There, the career of the future “star” of “Transformers” began, the Baby was professionally engaged in dancing from the age of 5, she even won several prestigious American dance competitions.
As an actress, Megan made her debut in 2001 in the film “Sunny Vacations”, then starred in a small episode in “Bad Guys 2”. From 2003 to 2004, she played mainly in the series “What I Love in You” and “Two and a Half Men”. What made the actress popular was participation in numerous photo shoots for men’s magazines. Due to her unusual appearance, Megan was immediately recognized as one of the most beautiful women in the world. And in 2007, the movie “Transformers” was released, which made Fox famous all over the world as an actress.
Numerous shootings in men’s magazines, such as the 2005 photo shoot for the FHM magazine, made the producers take a closer look at Megan Fox. The model has already taken 68th place (according to the same magazine) in the list of the 100 sexiest women in 2006. And so, in 2007, Megan became known around the world: the movie “Transformers” went to the box office. After this, the actress starred a lot, mainly in comedy and melodramatic films, which, however, do not bring her much success.
Thank God that everything is in order in the girl’s personal life. Her choice fell on Brian Austin Green – an actor and producer, known for the series “Beverly Hills District.” 2012 was a turning point for Megan both in personal and professional terms. She gave birth to a son, Noah, Shannon Green, and starred in the more serious and critically acclaimed films, “Children are not a hindrance to sex” and “Adult love”. In 2013, it became known that the actress decided to become a mother for the second time. In 2014, we will again see Megan on large screens. She will play the idol of millions of children around the world – April O’Neill in a new story about Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
Megan Fox Tattoos – Past, Present and Future
Of course, Megan is more famous not for her work in the cinema, but for her unusual memorable appearance and original tattoos, which are adopted by thousands of her fans around the world. Rumor has it that, in addition to the officially demonstrated 8 tattoos (including one reduced), Megan still has a “couple” of intimate tattoos. So, what Megan Fox tattoos are 100% known for:
1. The first tattoo that appeared on Megan Fox’s body reads: “We will all laugh at gilded butterflies” (in the trans. “We will all laugh at gilded butterflies”). This is a quote in English from William Shakespeare’s play King Lear. The tattoo is located on the right shoulder blade of the actress.
2. The second tattoo is located on the left side, near the chest. Applied with the help of the old English font, this tattoo was not easy for Megan, it was very painful and time-consuming for execution even by a professional tattoo master. But the result is worth it – at the moment the inscription “There once was a little girl who never knew love until a boy broke her heart” (in the lane “Once upon a time there lived a little girl who never knew love, until one boy broke her heart ») Is the most popular tattoo-copied actress fan. It is curious that Megan writes poetry, and this line is just one of her early poem, which the actress wrote at the time of love experiences.
3. The third tattoo was made on the inner forearm of the right hand – this is a portrait of the sexy Marilyn Monroe. Megan has always admired this beautiful and talented woman, which is why she made this tattoo at the age of 20. But over time, Megan Fox realized that this tattoo was saturated with negative energy and decided to reduce it. Now, from the once beloved Megan tattoo, there was only a barely noticeable trace. It is possible, according to the statement of the actress, that she will reduce all the rest of her tattoos when she becomes even more mature and wiser.
4. There is an opinion that small tattoos of celestial bodies look very beautiful on graceful female ankles. Obviously, that’s why Megan decided to get a crescent moon and a star on her ankle.
5. Each talented person needs support. Megan is no exception. One of her very first tattoos was a small Chinese character “power”, tattooed on the back of the actress’s neck.
6. Since Megan grew up in Florida, she loves the ocean and surfing. In honor of her hobby, the actress made a tribal tattoo on her left wrist, depicting two intertwined waves in the Yin-Yang style. According to the girl, this drawing always reassures her, like the gentle waters of the ocean, near which she tries to spend all her free time.