1. The worked out difference in comparison with the careful calculation of the good quality of the summer with the New Zealand is very wide.
2. The manifestation of driving motives.
3. Introducing many more small motives, which sometimes cover the large motives and make up for the large amount of the seal.
4. The repetition of more small motives, which would be useful for complicating the reading of the composition.
5. The figurative character of the driving motives, while the same as the motifs of the war, as well as the Continue reading
Origin of a tattoo, Japan as the center of the tattoo world. A person was probably engaged in decorating, body design from the moment when the last coat fell off his chest and other parts (see Darwin’s theory). Tattoo, as one of the methods of ritual decoration of the body, is also known since ancient times.
Today, technology for applying images to the body has achieved truly amazing results. The tattoo artist can restore any image on your body, sometimes arguing in skill with a good printer. The tattoo artist’s palette expanded to several dozen colors and shades, the machines became safe, and the process itself is not as painful as in the ancient world. But the tattoo remained a tattoo, despite the fact that it became Continue reading
Who would have thought that the movie series “Prison Break” would win such a huge audience, and the engineer-genius with the fate of a fugitive criminal, Michael Scofield, would become the idol of millions.
And who is he really – Wentworth Miller, the same adventurous and risky guy, like his character? The actor really does not like to give interviews about his personal life, but still a few facts from his biography have become known.
1. Why is the “third – superfluous”?
The full name of the actor is Wentworth Earl Miller the Third. He was born in England, in the small town of Chipping Norton, although his parents are Americans. The actor’s blood is like an explosive mixture – his mother is white, his father is a mulatto, and French, Syrian, Jamaican, Danish, Libyan and Russian blood also flows in his veins. When creating the captions of the series “Prison Break”, the producers decided that “Earl” and “Third” would be superfluous and too bulky for the not-so-popular actor, and on the set everyone began to call him simply Miller.
2. How did the lawyer get to Hollywood?
At the insistence of Father Earl Miller II, Vent graduated from Princeton University and received the profession of a Continue reading